Thursday, April 29, 2010

Putting on the Ritz 2010

Another great show this year! I had a great time participating, even if I was exhausted. We practiced about 4-5 days a week in the three weeks prior to the show! In between school, cheerleader practice, fundraisers, and show practice, I was SOO tired. Little baby also might have had something to do with it. But it's hard for me to sit idly anyway.

The theme this year was "Hooray for Hollywod," and all of the numbers featured songs from famous movies, old and young. In our opening number, all the cast dressed as one famous Hollywood icon. I got to be Audrey Hepburn! (and that name has really grown on me...Audrey...)

It was great to have some of the old faces in the show, but we got several new people as well. Christy, we missed you! Maybe next year. We can both drag our babies in on our hips and jump around and lose baby weight.

Show pics!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I MISSED YA'LL MORE! :( I was so jealous sitting in the audience watching. There was just NO WAY I could have made all those practices. People don't realize how much work AND time goes into that show. Well, you looked awesome and you did great!

I have to tell you:
Miss Bobbie asked me after Thursday's show if I would be in it next year? I told her, "YES, of course... with a baby on my hip." and she said, "Dawwwling, surely you can find someone to keep your baby." lol. :)

P.S. I heart the name Audrey.