Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Puppy Update


Ann's puppies are so precious! They are growing so big. They have started venturing out out of the barn during the day to play a little, but they don't get too far from their mommy! There are eight of them. Pass along the word to anyone you know! We're giving them away to an AWESOME home who will spoil them rotten just like CoCo.

One little pup has some sort of skin infection around his little eye. I felt so sorry for him. So I took him inside and bathed him in flea shampoo (don't you know he loved it--he was actually very good) and then cuddled him in the towel until he fell asleep. He slept for over an hour in that towel without moving! He is very vocal and makes cute noises all the time. There is a cute picture of Tristen with the largest pup and the smallest pup. They are SO sweet! I want to keep all of them....
Buck couldn't stand missing out on a photo and he ran over and plopped down right beside me. Talk about jealous....

Sweet babies...This is a photo of the biggest and the smallest. The little one is so cute! Well, they all are.


They all curled up in my lap and started sleeping. They can just fall asleep anywhere.


This one below (left) got the flea bath and smelled so good. Ann couldn't stop sniffing him when I returned him to the pack.


2 comments:

Jill Bertella said...

Ok Shera P.. it is now Jan 28th.. you need to change your blog background! We need to get all of the girls together for a night out in bham soon!!!! miss you!

Lauren J. said...

Hi Shera. I'm a friend of Jill's and I saw your blog. (you know my husband, Philip Justiss) Just wanted to find out some information on the puppies. Are they registered? Are there any left? My dad and little brother are looking and I thought this might be a perfect match! Please email me at laurenjustiss@hotmail.com. Thanks. Lauren