Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 in a Nutshell

1) Where did you begin 2008? With Troy and friends at a backyard party in Greenville and then snow skiing in Breckinridge



2) What was your status by Valentine's Day? lovebirds





3) Were you in school anytime this year? ha, everyday!

4) How did you earn your money? teaching reading, writing, and arithmetic!

5) Did you have to go to the hospital? noah

6) Did you have any encounters with the police? Well, I made it until December 27 and then I got pulled over and realized that I had been driving for two years with an expired license due to an unpaid ticket for an expired tag....long story but I am a legal driver now....$377 later

7) Would you relive 2008 over and over again? 2008 was awesome year! I found happiness again but wouldn't relive. Looking forward to the future too much!

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000? my laundry room....exciting, I know


9) Did you know anybody who got married? Yes, Jessica Poff, Lauren & John, Heather Michelle!

10) Did you know anybody who passed away? fortunately, no

11) Did you know anyone who had a baby? No, but EVERYONE is pregnant!!

12) Did you move anywhere? no

13) What concerts/shows did you go to? Just Bama Jam

14) Are you registered to vote? Of course!

15) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2007? yes, still at W.O. and hope to be still! Proration is making me nervous for my tenure year!

16) Has anyone betrayed you in 2008? no

17) Where do you live? Greenville

18) Describe your birthday? I was in New Orleans on a conference for school, but managed in a little fun!

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2008? put up drywall and tile. Trust a man! lol And snowski

20) What has been your favorite moment? discovering the Twilight series!

21) What's something you learned about yourself? I think I have developed Adult ADD. Or either eXTREME absent-mindedness....I can't keep my mind on anything or finish anything I start for a while!

22) Any new additions to your family? In nine months! psyche...not yet!

23) What was your best month? July, I guess. Out of school and relaxing at beach





24) Were you in a relationship this year? the best one ever!


25) What music will you remember 2008 by? "Low" and "Dancin' Queen!"



26) Who has been your best drinking buddy/buddies? Liv

27) New friends? Sure, and good times with the old ones!




28) Favorite Night out? In Gatlinburg relaxing with Troy and a glass of wine in the hottub!

29) Would you say you've changed since the beginning of this year? Yes, I've taken on more responsibilities, and have learned that life CAN be enjoyable and that people can be trusted!

30) Do you think 2009 will be better or worse? better! I'm gonna get me a husband and a fam! hopefully...

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love your survey with Pics- very crafty! I sure had fun getting to know you this year- :) I Can't wait for the show in April... then maybe we can have a new song to replace Dancing Queen that rang in our ear the ENTIRE YEAR!

Mockery.