Saturday, February 6, 2010

A New Squad!!

Cheerleading tryouts are over!!! Finally! This has been one busy, hectic week. Not to mention nerve-wrecking. We had the parent meeting Monday night and clinic from 3:30-8 Tues, WEd, and Thursday nights! Really, GMS was from 3:30-5:30 and GHS from 6-8, but most all of mine stayed for extra practice.

Whew, yesterday I was a crazy person. Next year I'll take the day off. I ended up taking 16 cheerleaders for our middle school. And we have a LOT of work to do! I'm talking about teaching what a correct high-V is. I had to look for potential. Can't wait to see how they are in two months! Varsity took 20 girls. Kim will have her hands full! She did get seven GREAT girls from my squad last year, though! I will really miss them!

I'm looking forward to a great year! It seems like another sweet bunch of girls!
Greenville Middle School


Greenville High School

No comments: