Monday, October 13, 2008

Going to Gatlinburg!






We're going to Gatlinburg next weekend for a little getaway! I can't wait! We're going during the peak season when all the leaves are changing colors and falling off of the trees. We are pretty much just going to hang out at the cabin and relax in the hot tub and wake up drinking coffee in the rockers on the backporch that overlook the Smokies! We may go hiking at Alum Cave Bluff (yes, I can even insert a link!) Sunday and take a cute little picnic lunch. I got a GREAT deal on a beautiful cabin near Pigeon Forge. We are leaving early Saturday morning since I have a game Friday night and we're coming home Monday afternoon. W.O. Parmer will just have to do without me for one day.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Cool place! Looks like y'all will have a lot of fun!

Jill Bertella said...

Need some pictures from the trip!! Hope you had a great time!